Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Happybelle
      Participant

Bit sad to realise the love has really gone and left with just a stranger in my home.
      Having been through another round of verbally pushing back on “lending money” it’s clicked that there’s no love or respect at all from him to me. Watching me upset about it does not move him. Knowing how much of a financial pickle I am in after supporting him for such a long time does not move him. All I get is comments like what difference does x*x amount make now if it’s that bad. No thought or care for my needs. Another wasted evening of arguing and not talking. Time to just admit it failed and pack up and go. Nobody can say I haven’t tried 🙂

Better-days
      Participant

I hope u are ok and have a better day I get u especially when I say living with a stranger as that’s exactly how I feel. Big hugs xx

Happybelle
      Participant

Thank you 🙂
      I feel more at peace today about my future plans, even though I know he will be sad and think “how could
      You do this to me”. But I shouldn’t feel bad as he must know that anyone who puts up with his behaviour must be crackers.
      You can’t fix them.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content