Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Tigermommy
      Participant

Hi everyone.
      I was granted a non molestation and occupation order (detail removed by moderator) after my husband became verbally, emotionally and twice physically abusive. My little girls witnessed daddy calling me awful names and attacking me.
      We are doing OK, the girls know daddy was wrong to do what he did. Ss were involved and helped me get the orders granted. I begged him to see the children still, at a neutral place which was my mom’s but he refused.
      He pays nothing towards the girls, cms are on it, but he’s taking our (detail removed by moderator) year old son on holiday to (detail removed by moderator) for 2 weeks.
      He slates me on social media constantly, b a mea me for not seeing the girls, accuses me of having 5-7 boyfriends which is b****y ridiculous.
      He was charged with harassment in (detail removed by moderator), but he got away with it. He parked outside the house for hours and I felt so closed in, intimidated and scared.
      Do I report him yet again and run the risk of habing to go to court again for nothing?
      He doesn’t think he has a temper, or is controlling. Everything is my fault, of course.
      Thanks for reading.

Put the kettle on
      Participant

Absolutely report him, every time. You can ring 101 if it’s not life threatening or 999 if it is. They will at least have records of events. They usually don’t admit blame, they blame us instead. Keep a record of what he does to you too

diymum@1
      Participant

id get him charged for harassment xx without a doubt

fizzylem
      Participant

You need to keep going until you and your children have an abuse free life – gather your evidence and go in again; just because he didn’t get a conviction last time doesnt mean he will get away with it again; chances are the more he does it the more habitual this looks and he will be charged X

fizzylem
      Participant

Get some legal advice; find out if he can take your son out of the country without your consent. You are the primary carer so can say no if you have concerns. Unless there’s an arrangements order or another order of a kind related to this? There’s a lot going on so it sounds like you need to focus on dealing with the most important first, one at a time – I’d call the helpline for advice and get yourself a local WA’s support worker if you haven’t already x

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content