Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous
      Inactive

I haven’t been able to log in. It’s so nice tonight to feel the freedom to I feel like I’ve spun around and then attempting to walk in straight line.
      It’s been a horrible week .

I don’t exactly know why I’m posting but I’ve grown to think and appreciate every lady on here and miss when I can’t message.

I think I’m having a breakdown of some sorts

I don’t feel anything like I used to at all . Like I know how I should feel
      But I’m only acting out and then the only feeling I feel so intensely when alone is this anger .

fizzylem
      Participant

Hey A, good to hear from you. Is there anyone in the family you could confide in for help? You sound really vulnerable. Anyone that can look after you and the girls for a bit? You know, so you could get a break x

Fudgecake
      Participant

Hey Anononagain,
      Sending you positive thoughts and hugs.
      Have you been to your GP? It might help to get some medicine/advice. I’m taking antidepressants atm because I knew I was going under. They take the edge off to some extent but are not a magical fix all. It’s natural to not know yourself anymore. I look in the mirror and think who the hell is that staring back at me. In fact who am I?
      Not sure anymore. Can you talk to any family member or friend so you don’t feel so alone?
      If not contact WA to talk when you’re feeling alone/angry and keep posting here too. It’s a real bummer finding ourselves in this predicament but we will find our way through. Stay strong xx

HopeLifeJoy
      Participant

Hi Anononagain
      Very pleased for you you are able to post, I just want to send you a big hug. Pls make sure you are taking good care of yourself, sleep plenty, keep yourself hydrated and take a soothing warm shower or bath.
      💖

Anonymous
      Inactive

Thank u for your replies … I find it hard to confide in my family due to how it may effect them and equally how they may completely think it’s in head or they may blow it up and confront. They are religious and it’s hard because views are very different.

My doctor did put me last week on antidepressants along side my current beta blocker for my panic and anxiety. They are helping with sleep if I’m honest so that’s a bonus but early days of any improvement anywhere else.

I find I’m being irrational and so paranoid with what others are saying that I can’t handle any small thing and crumble.

I’m now at my familiar point of my week of the weekend dread . I hate weekends . I just filled with panic of so much then I’m starting to think perhaps seriously ill In my head that I’ve not seen this whole past things over the years.

It feels a very lonely place even with my beautiful children because I put on such a front to them I’m exhausted

HopeLifeJoy
      Participant

Hi Anononagain

Would it help you to send your children for a sleep-over at your family’s for a weekend in order to take time out for just yourself? To be able to rest…and this way reduce your adrenaline level.

I’m glad the medicines are helping with your sleep, it all starts right there, with better sleep, they days will get better too.

Keep posting darling, sending you a big hug

HopeLifeJoy
      Participant

And you are definately not ill in your mind, it is just so very stressful to recover and having to work all at the same time. ( caring for children = working). Try doing breathing exercises? It does get better, it will.

Anonymous
      Inactive

Thank you . I struggle to see it being better. I want so much for him to be better. Like he acts when he wants. That’s what it comes to have noticed in last near (detail removed by moderator) years he will be the man of the hour for something he feels worthy to him..:

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content