Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      ultimatelyStrong
      Participant

I think I’ve finally reached the end of my tether. I’ve fought for years and I lost. My abuser also abused my older children from my first marriage and I had to tell them yesterday that their little sibling will be having contact with him soon. I sugar coated the heck out of it which fooled my eldest but not my middle child. They were inconsolable. The system is so broken to allow this to happen. I won’t give up, and I know I’ll find my strength again but today I just feel absolutely ruined.

Soulsearcher18
      Participant

I’m so sorry to hear this and my heart goes out to you and your children.
      I am with you completely.
      Yes, you will find your strength again and it is not over but it is so unjust that it would be inhuman not to feel this way.
      Until that strength returns (and it will and when it does- this world better watch out), we will send you and your family much love and support xx

ultimatelyStrong
      Participant

Thank you xx

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content