• Author
      Ayanna
      Participant
      Grateful
      Participant

You’re right. it’s a great article.

Grenache
      Participant

This article is why this forum in particular is so important. Every single discussion on domestic abuse is always full of men saying that they get it equally as bad. We know this isn’t true but they do succeed in shutting down women’s spaces. When I was looking for forums at first, this was the only women’s only one I could find, how sick is that? We need a place for women only to allow us to talk freely and heal each other. How can we heal by including people (males) who have been raised in a culture of dominance and violence? Awesome article.

Suntree
      Participant

Thank you for sharing

Jupiter
      Participant

Yes this is a fantastic article-it is the truth about our modern abusive unnatural life.I have been a feminist all my life and every word is true.
      All we have to do to see this control is look at the ads on tv as an example: women brainwashed into colouring their hair,putting cream on their face to look younger,getting rid of “unwanted hair”,or using cosmetic rectangles to conceal body products in their underwear etc etc.. I ask myself-are there ads bombarding men in the same way? Are men urged to rush out and buy “peni-pads’ when they are eating their breakfast? Are men lectured about getting rid of their various intimate discharges or infections? NO.
      Only women are brainwashed to morph into plastic, polyester puppets for mens’ enjoyment while bullied into becoming mute about all the abuses thrown at them every single day.
      We must work for change and never give up.
      Jupiter

Ayanna
      Participant

I so agree with all what is said here.
      I cannot understand the fourth wave feminists who allow men into all the womens’ spaces. I do not feel safe there.
      The feminist library is threatened with closure.
      There are no women only restaurants or bars anywhere.
      Everywhere are men with their taxing looks. As if they are good looking. They are either bald or have ugly teeth or are just ugly and they dare to judge about the way women look.
      Women have no spaces of their own.
      We need women only clubs with affordable membership fees.

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content