Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Wanttoleave
      Participant

Hello

I am hoping to leave in a few weeks.I am self self employed and at the moment I am not taking too much on due to stress levels and also the fact I will have to make a move suddenly if he works away.

I am a (detail removed by Moderator), I just worry shop owners they may get fed up at me not seeming enthusiastic or taking much on.

To be honest I’m depressed, anxious and my at is also ill which adds to stress.

Any advice on how to deal with this build up would be appreciated

Thank you

Pinkvelvet
      Participant

Hi wanttoleave, firstly the fact you have a plan in place to leave is great and you’ve started making the necessary preparations and really thinking about how to go about it with work etc.

I know how stressful this can be but please know that this is heightened because of the anticipation of leaving. It won’t feel like this forever, and having a completely fresh start will allow you to draw a line and move forward. It’s great that you’re self employed and have a skill like (detail removed by Moderator) that you can move to absolutely anywhere. So that’s a really big positive.

I just wanted to say although it’s scary now, you’re doing this for the benefit of your future and future happiness. I hope you find the strength to power through and work through your worries as well. I empathise with the anxiety and depression. I have it bad at the moment and it’s really tough, but you’re doing great and sounds like you’re really thinking about things ❤️ Sending positivity and encouragement your way and hope you feel a lot better about things soon x

Wanttoleave
        Participant

Thank you so much good advice I’m grateful

Hazydayz
      Participant

💕

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content