Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
    • #14637

      I am in a position where I’ve had to stop working and only have access to my child benefit money each month – to pay off my phone bill, credit card bill and any spending money I need. My partner earns a lot of money, but I don’t want to be beholden to him and I want to get a little bit of money behind me so that I can get away. I am a stay at home mum and he gives me no money other then what I get from the government.

      I doubt I will be eligible for any benefits due to his income – and I don’t want to claim fraudulently.
      Does anyone know the ins and outs of this?

      Thank you in advance

      TTMO x

    • #14733

      hi hun

      dont worry about him and what he earns, if u leave him and go into refuguee they will help u claim benefits based as a single parent , call womens aid and get a support worker to help u work this all out

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

Log in with your credentials


Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content