Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
    • #143575

      When my husband was arrested quite a while back now (detail removed by Moderator) The charges were dropped due to lack of evidence. I feel like he’s got away with everything. There is no justice for my children and myself. He has recently come back into my life and stalked my children on the way home from school to find out where we live. Now he messages me tells Me that he loves me and he wants to get back with me. He keeps threatening social services if he can’t see the kids. Of course they haven’t seen question is can I ask the police to investigate again. X

    • #143577

      Hi, yes you can and ask for DA trained officer.

      I am so sorry your ex is still causing so much upset for you, absolutely report him x*x

    • #143578

      Can you go through Womans Aid for support? X

    • #143615
      Living Warrior

      I would go back to them, if you keep the messages it can be classed as harrassment and stalking your children is an offence in itself.
      what helped me was i kept EVERYTHING, logs of incidents, texts/msgs.. i went to womens aid for support and they put me intouch with stalking and harrassment team, i got a court order to keep him away from home and away from the kids.
      so its always best to go back, these incidents escalate and the more evidence you can provide the better help you will recieve. if you havnt kept anything start now… its never too late…
      dates and times of incidents , what happened, witnesses, the more information that you write down the less you have to remember. and if anything goes to court through breaches of orders, its evidence and it also helps you.

      i didnt think things would ever proceed to court orders and court appearences, but it did and i was so glad i had listened and kept evidence.
      i hope that helps.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2015 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ Jobs


Log in with your credentials


Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content