Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
    • #125432

      I am making an exit plan and have somewhere to stay where I can get on my feet and support ready and waiting for us.

      Can I move that far? I am worried he will suddenly cling onto us if I go that far but it’s the best way to start fresh, more affordable and help to get me driving.

      Do I need to prove emotional abuse? How can I do this?

      I feel like I am ready but if I have to stay local it won’t be possible.

    • #125487

      Hello Dizzyfossil

      I would talk to you local women aid they would tell you everything you need to now . Have you been in touch with your doctors about your relationship and you have everything written down? Seeing a counsellor and talking to them about your relationship you would of profe with everything written down . I have been seeing my counsellor for a long time and she has everything written down what I tell her about my partner being abusive aggressive controling behaviour it’s always good to keep everything what happens written down in a book or if you have got a counsellor like me they will have everything on file. If you dont have anything written down not sure how things really work out as showing profe but you now your self hun what you been thought I am sure they would believe you pluse if you do have children they can be asked questions how things are at home .

      Please talk to women aid they are really good giveing you advice and how far away you can move hun they will tell you all the answers to your questions I hope that helps you

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2015 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ Jobs


Log in with your credentials


Forgot your details?

Create Account