Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Drowning123
      Participant

I want out of the relationship I’m in. It’s abusive and I’ve had enough. I don’t want my daughter raised by partner at all. It sounds harsh I know but she just doesn’t care about other peoples feelings and has to be right. (There is way more) There’s no working it out she is convinced she’s fantastic at relationships. Our daughter was conceived by a donor not through clinics so technically she has no parental responsibility. Could she go for ascess. Unfortunately I don’t have much evidence of her behaviour and the risk I feel it brings to me and my child.

iliketea
      Participant

Having a donor conceived child doesn’t change parental rights. If you give birth to a child, you’re always considered the legal mother in UK law even when using a donated egg.

iliketea
      Participant

I’m sorry to hear what you’re going through. Have you tried reaching out to the helpline to talk it through and discuss options. There’s a lot of advice here too.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content