Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      fizzylem
      Participant

It’s been a horrid day and I’m replaying it. Exhausted and in need of knocking out. Just so very tired with it all now. Dont think this will end until she’s old enough. Get so down with it sometimes and I know this is because of the sheer length of time its been going on, I know I’m strong otherwise I wouldnt have made it this far, but enough is enough yeah. Fed up with state intrusion. No one there to make him go away or repremand him for the suffering he’s caused. Would like to tell them all to pee off. I dont want to talk to any of these people. If this next round doesnt end it, as the outcomes are still unknown to me, I know I wont have any fight left. It seems to be that I have to fight hard to get us some protecions and to some degree this will happen now yes, feel pretty sure of that, but I doubt it will be enough because no one is holding him accountable atm, so he will just carry on and continue to do his worst. Yes I wont have much to do with him, but he has damaged my child and continues to do so and I’m worn out trying to protect her and just do my job raising her. Want to be supported to be the best I can be for her, why is this not important to anyone else, good enough just isnt good enough anymore nor should it have to be. Feel like withdrawing from the world and disappearing, reckon I will need to recluse again for a long time when its done to recover, oh to let it all go x

KIP.
      Participant

Hey, remember that rollercoaster to recovery you’re on. Do you have support from women’s aid. I know they work with children too. I gave my son the book Living with the Dominator. When you’re stuck in the middle it’s hard to see the light. As long as you’re holding him responsible, that’s what counts. How dare he behave that way with you and his child. Know the new harassment laws. You told him not to come to your door. That’s harassment. Do t let the police fob you off with it’s a parental argument. No it’s not. Parental arguments shouldn’t put you in a state of fear and distress and involve physical violence. Stand your ground. Know your enemy. Knowledge Is Power x

diymum@1
      Participant

Awe hun as you know I was here too in the same place. I too thought the same no one is going to listen. I felt very scared Incase this senario would just go on and on. It was intimidating behaviour. The police have to see it as this.There is a small chance there will be one last go at contact. In hoping not but I was told this too. It didn’t happen tho. At the time I thought right I’m going to need help from a counsellor for my daughter. I will record and journal absolutely everything and inevitably this will HAVE to be stopped. But you have to ask how far does this cumulative effect have to go? That a child is requiring therapy to see the other parent. This will be stopped I promise because he won’t. Keep fighting you have no choice. Fight with all you have I know it’s exhausting but it will be worth it. I know you can do this fizz xx 😘♥️💯

fizzylem
      Participant

Thanks you two, seriously cant imagine where I’d be without you fine ladies – at the end of a rope probably. I’ve got to shelve it, do what is needed when its needed hey and hold on to the hope that it’s enough. Ive seen women on here in the past feeling like all is lost when in the midst of it, and hearing/feeling their distress, then theyve achieved the outcome they need hey – like you and hopefully you too KIP. Just tired and feeling emotional, need a big cry really to let it all out, think I’ll try and call the samaritans today so I can do this, its hard to use the phone but I will, so I can get it all out, then I’ll take a break, then pick it up again and do whats needed hey. There will be choices to make whatever the outcome won’t there. Its all just so frightening, as we also hear of some terrible outcomes too as well of course. Have to stick with my course, and yes, no matter what, I will hold him accountable hey. Would be amazing if the tables do start to turn x

diymum@1
      Participant

Let it all out hun here for you 😊 practice LOA like I want me back! It works ♥️Keep the faith this is the end now xx this won’t go on indefinitely XX

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content