Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      betterdays
      Participant

No more I’m tired drained he’s out living the high life and I’m here suffering with the kids it’s not right (detail removed by Moderator) x

Serenity
      Participant

Better Days,

Please don’t let someone who is not fit to lick your boots define your life’s meaning or value!

You are brave, stoical, constant; you are loving, funny, witty, you have sold your house through all this trauma- you are an inspiration!

He is not on your level. You are too good for him. You should never have settled for someone so selfish- you deserve to be treated much better, or to be given the peace to care for yourself and your boys well.

Have you made a decision about moving?

What are you doing for yourself?

Make a plan about three things you want to achieve, and work towards them. Leave him far behind you. Like all our abusers, he will always hurt you. He will hurt anyone he is with.

If you are struggling with your sons, don’t be scared to ask for help. X*x

betterdays
        Participant

Thanks serenity. I think I’m just run down at miminute your right he isn’t worth it he can have beer let him rot x

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content