Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      betterdays
      Participant

I’m totally and utterly fed up. I’m not talking to my sister as she tried controlling my life. I really don’t need it plus my mum defends her but what annoys me is my sister does absolutely nothing for anyone but shes highly regarded. Life’s hard enough with special needs sons and tthem having no friends were all isolated. My heads in a shed still. I’ve got the ex monster complaining because he can’t come to the door for access I usually let him go out to him he’s saying so is this going to be forever!!!! Why is every on targeting me and my boys??? Xx

Falling Skys
      Participant

Hi & hugs xx

Sounds like we have all been having a bad time of late.

You are doing a great job don’t let the negativity get you down xx

Stay strong and don’t let the b******rs get you down.

FS xx

betterdays
        Participant

Hi fallenstars. Thanks for your post it’s every which way I turn someone wants a piece of us…hope ur ok. X*x

Serenity
      Participant

Set new boundaries- and instead of feeling guilty or stressed about those boundaries, enjoy them!

Be the captain of your own ship! Only allow those near who deserve it! Put yourself and your lovely kids first. Be your own fierce protector.

No one who acts to upset you is worth worrying or getting wrapped up in guilt over. You are entitled to space and peace and should t be made to feel guilty about it.

And don’t feel you have to explain or justify your actions to those people. You don’t.

Ayanna
      Participant

If you can, cut the contact to your family. This saves you lots of hurt. My experience ….

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content