Viewing 11 reply threads
  • Author
      Alittlelost
      Participant

(detail removed by moderator) i dont want anyone to hate my partner afterwards if they find out whats been happening. He is a good man really.i doubt he would but i dint want him to blame himself fully either. Most of it is my own fault. No matter how much anyone tells me its not my fault some of it really is my fault. I cant escape this (detail removed by moderator). Im sorry i cant be strong anymore. (detail removed by moderator).

hop
      Participant

This sort of ideation and feelings are exactly because of him. He’s not worth it. I understand, I think, how you’re feeling and I read stuff and spent time trying to call people just to pass the time. There’s an app called better stop it’s for people who feel like you do now. Please don’t take anything! You have so much more to give and we can’t afford to lose any more women to abuse. I know life’s scary but I reckon leaving it on your own is as well. Please keep talking alittlelost. Together we can both find our way xxxx

HunkyDory
      Participant

Hey… please call the Samaritans and talk about how you’re feeling. You can feel better, there is another option and you’ll be surprised how strong you can be – even more than you are now, because you are xx Please talk to us on here or even better on the phone to Samaritans xx

Newbeginnings1234
      Participant

It’s not your fault at all, he’s made you feel that it is but it’s not. Even if it was, you don’t deserve to be feeling this way. Are you able to call the Samaritans? Or if talking to someone out loud is too difficult, there’s a text service called Shout which might be helpful. I hope you’re able to find some help xx

Dragon
      Participant

Call the Samaritans, please. There is ALWAYS another way. You just don’t see it at the moment.
      Xxxxx

Lisa
      Main Moderator

Hi Alittlelost,

I just wanted to echo what the others have said. Please call the Samaritans if you need to, and please feel free to message me for some support.

Please keep posting to let us know that you’re ok,

Lisa

Alittlelost
      Participant

Hi, i took one my meds to help calm me down and ive had a lay down and i feel a little less frantic. Im going to a womens group tomro i hope it helps.

hop
      Participant

Well done for getting through the awful tide of feeling that you’re enduring. Take comfort in the fact that you’ve got through something that this morning you thought you couldn’t. You’re doing amazing. I feel so proud of you 💖💖💖

Alittlelost
      Participant

Thank you everyone for ur support. Ive down liaded the suicidd help app u mentioned above too. I still feel really low i may speak to my local suicide prevention charity tonight.

hop
      Participant

Well done. It’s so hard even trying to do anything worthwhile when we get so stuck in one thought process. Please keep talking and speak to someone on the phone. Your life is worth so much but I can fully appreciate and understand when you feel like it isn’t. I’m saying this to you and trying to believe every word for myself. You’re not alone sweetheart 💖💖💖

Alittlelost
      Participant

Freedom im sorry ur struggling too. Hugs.

HunkyDory
      Participant

Well done honey, I’m glad you’re seeking out some help for you, big hugs xx

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content