Viewing 12 reply threads
  • Author
      Alittlelost
      Participant

I honestly cant stand this. My boyf Is working literally all hours of day light under alot of stress and dead lines. 7 days a week. He is a essential role in this virus stuff but works from home. I cant stand the tension. The being locked upstairs in one room or tip toeing around even more so then usual. I thought it was bad before, now it’s even worse. I cant cope. I just cant deal with any more of this. I’m going insane.

Alittlelost
      Participant

The suicidal thoughts are creeping in. Seems like my only option.

KIP.
      Participant

Ring the Samaritans or women’s aid helpline. It’s not the solution, don’t give him the satisfaction. Ring the police too and tell them you’re scared of him.

KIP.
      Participant

Is the home in your name or his? Does he have any rights to be there?

Alittlelost
      Participant

Neither we rent. But I my thinking weird.i either have be with him because I love him still but I cant cope or I feel I only other option is suicide. Neither make sense. I’m just going to have a nap and hope I wake up thinking clearer

KIP.
      Participant

That gives him the power he needs to abuse. Have a good nap x

agonyaunt
      Participant

Have a good nap. Do you have a close support network around you? (Sorry if you have posted before I’m new to the site!) I’m finding FaceTime my saving grace at the moment despite feeling that it upsets me it gives me comfort too knowing people are still out there. Please don’t feel alone, or that’s an option! There is always something positive to focus on x

Lisa
      Main Moderator

Hi Alittlelost,

I’m really sorry to hear that you’re having such a tough time. It’s so understandable with all the heightened tension; spending so much time together in the house means that you don’t have the space or time away to be able to recover or relax.

It’s so important, now more than ever, that you keep reaching out for support. Agonyaunt is right; you’re not alone in this and there is help available.

As Kip has said the Samaritans are there if you need to just talk anything through, and don’t hesitate to call the police if you need to. Feel free to private message me too. I really hope you feel a bit better when you’ve woken up,

Take care,

Lisa

Alittlelost
      Participant

I’m just stood crying in the kitchen as I make his food. Theres even a arguement and attitude over what f*****g food I cook for him and how. Now he is doing everything to purposely rub stuff in my face and make me feel bad.

Alittlelost
      Participant

Theres no use calling the police because technically there is no crime being broken right now.

Alittlelost
      Participant

I’m fed up of being taken for granted, not being a priority, not being as good as he is. Mr big successful manager. I’m just some lazy crazy woman with autism who cant look after herself and isn’t good enough. I have a hell lot of love and thoughtfulness. I do so many nice things to try be thoughtful and he appreciates none it. He dont even recognise it.

KIP.
      Participant

Yes you are seeing the real person he is and the person you are. You deserve better x

agonyaunt
      Participant

You are in it and recognising that he is not a positive person in your life. You are a better person than he is because you are kind thoughtful caring and would never treat someone the way he is treating you. I am glad you have messaged again. I know we are in a lockdown at the moment but is there someone you can talk to over the phone? If not try Samaritans? Don’t stop reaching out! X

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content