Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Cantmakedecisons
      Participant

I feel so low today, can’t stop myself crying.

I can’t see a future, I can’t imagine a time when I’m going to feel better.

I want to be strong but I don’t have it in me, I just want to sleep.

Catjam
      Participant

So sorry you are having a bad day. The days when your mood is low are always hard. You are so much stronger than you realise, you have survived everything that has been done to you and yet you are still here. These are the days where even the smallest task can be difficult to complete. Hang in there.
      Is there anyone you can talk to? Remember you are not alone and everyone on here is happy to listen and try to help.
      I hope you feel better soon. Lots of hugs xx

iliketea
      Participant

I’m a sorry you’re having a horrible day. Can you sleep? Sometimes that’s what our minds and bodies are craving sleep just to switch off and recharge. You are exhausted. You’ve been through so much.
      Are you in touch with your GP? Do they know your situation, could they help? Or a counsellor? Sometimes sharing the weight with a therapist can really help, splurging it all out, giving it them, handing over for an hour can really help.
      And here, can we help? Remember crying is cathartic too, it’s good to cry, take a couple of paracetamol (always gives me a headache) then have a good cry. Honestly. Sending a big hug. It will get better, honestly it will, you’ve got a lot to contend with. How are the professionals helping? Can you get any others to help? Xx

Cantmakedecisons
      Participant

Thanks.

I’ve been napping in the day because I’m either too scared to sleep at night or I fall asleep and wake with sweats and nightmares. I don’t think I’ve ever going to forget the horrendous things that’s happened. I close my eyes and his there with hands on throat or holding me down. The physical scars are a constant reminder.

Today it’s just all caught with me I think.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content