Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Lisa
      Main Moderator

Hello everyone,

As you will now see we have made further amendments to the Survivors Forum, taking on board all your constructive feedback.  Thank you to all for your patience.

We hope that these changes will help you to navigate your way around the forum easier than before.

Going forward, we will be concentrating on developing the content of the forum and thinking about specific topics/forums to introduce, so please bear with us.

I will be removing the feedback thread today, so if you would like to offer further feedback going forward, please do feel free to contact me direct.

Many thanks for your help and support.

Best Wishes,

Lisa

mixed-up mum
      Participant

Hi Lisa – just wanted to ask how to we contact you direct?

Iv looked for a button that says ‘contact moderator’ and I can’t see it – sure it was on the old forum?

I know I’m being really stupid – its probably quite obvious to the others – but I’m just not sure how to do it?

Sorry to bother you with this.

Lisa
      Main Moderator

Hi M.U.M

Don’t worry at all. You can contact me in a few ways. You can click above on the line towards the top right of this page where it says ‘?contact moderator’ or you can personal message me by simply clicking on a post of mine, the profile will come up and it will give you the option to message me.

I hope that is clear. Let me know if not and I’ll try and give you more technical instructions!

Best wishes,

Lisa

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content