Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Serenity
      Participant

My ex is paying literally next to nothing for my kids. Literally, the smallest amount ever. It doesn’t even cover a lunch, what he pays for each child per day.

I happen to know that he is earning masses cash in hand, and he flaunts this.

I have been withholding some information from the child maintenance out of fear, because I came across it by inadvertently opening some of his mail. His fault for not continuing to have his post redirected -cheap skate.

I was worried about getting a slapped wrist for opening this mail, but I have had enough- it’s beyond a joke. I saw my ex driving around in his expensive (detail removed by moderator), and apparently he only shops in the best supermarket. I just saw red and posted off this evidence.

This evod nice proves he is earning much more than he claims. I don’t care if I get told off for opening the mail. He is literally lying to child maintenance and to tgectax office. I think he’s guilty of major tax fraud.

I do t know if they’ve told him that I passed on the info, but I have had two calls on my mobile from an unknown number in an area that I know he likes and may have friends.

I missed the calls, but I am glad I did. I wonder if he might have the audacity to call me and threaten me from an unknown number, or to get a friend to call and threaten me?

KIP.
      Participant

Good for you. I wouldnt stop there. I would let my divorce lawyer know too. Can you ask a friend to ring the number on your phone to see who it is. Or ring the police and ask them if they can ring on your behalf as you’re frightened he’s started stalking you again. Lay it on thick X

Velveteenbun
      Participant

Ugh you did right to send that off. I doubt you will get into any trouble over it. He may have rung you or got someone else to. I imagine if they have been in touch with them he would blame you for that (if he is anything like my ex it will be your fault it rains). I don’t answer my phone to numbers I don’t know genuine callers will leave a message. I would log it with the police and let them know you have a concern I was advised to do that yesterday by idas with regard to my ex.

Serenity
      Participant

Thanks, ladies.

I am pretty sure he will try to intimidate or threaten me over the child maintenance.

I think I will call the police tomorrow to ask their advice.

Confused123
      Participant

Hi Hun

THink u did right in opening the letter and sending off, they try to get away with too much

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content