Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Serenity
      Participant

CM have finally caught up with him.

Due to my own detective work, at least some of his true earnings have been exposed and he needs to pay me quite a large amount in arrears plus an average amount from then on.

He won’t be happy. In fact, he will be fuming.

Part of me is so happy that I managed to achieve this. Maybe I am not such a walkover after all! That’s what he couldn’t stand- me fighting for what was right.

Part of me is a bit on edge. He will be so bitter about this that he will probably slander me to the kids and twist the truth- but the money is for them and our quality of life. I need to fight the fear and battle on with it. If he approaches me, I will just report it.

Confused123
      Participant

Hey HUn

Thats amazing , well done for getting an excellent outcome, ive just about given up with csa getting anything off my ex but hearing this i will peste rthem again, go girl!!! Am so proud and happy for you xx

Bubblegum
      Participant

Well done Serinity you go girl .Im going through similar thing at moment .My biggest drive the money is for the children which is rightly there’s .Never give up Confused 123 as hard as it is on times .Thats what these men want us to do is give up .My friend once said they can’t keep on running forever .Theyll get caught out in the end .X*x

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content