Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      RedStrawberry
      Participant

My ex is unfortunately going to be spending more time with our children. I am obviously concerned given all the emotional abuse he put me through, his short temper and unpredictabily in what’s acceptable to him (one day I’d do/ say something and it would be fine the next I’d do same thing and he’d lose it). Does anyone have any experience? Did person continue abuse towards you as other parent? Did they start on children? If so in what way? I’m trying to prepare myself for what might happen while hoping it’s not going to be as bad as I’m imagining.

Mellow
      Blocked

Try not to think towards the future in a negative way no one can prepare you for your exs behaviour however I did have a negative experience and he took me to court which didn’t help matters he further abused me .they don’t care who they hurt and will use kids too but it’s hard because kids are none the wiser .i now have to do what courts say.try stick to only topics about kids and ignore the rest

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content