Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Ssss
      Participant

What I have noticed he is doing now, as it was subtle at first. One of my children is being badly behaved at school at home has anger issues.. if I try to impose any discipline he egnores me or is rude.. if my husband is there he will encourage my child with comments like oh she’s nagging again… or yawn…if will not lay any rules down… if I say bed time there is never any back up… husband will never say do homework… brush teeth wash go to bed..tidy up nothing.. they will all sit around watching me run around… today child of Eduardo to let me take him to school… he was going to get his dad out of bed… so he is turning the kids against me… I’m the crazy one who rushes about after work folding things makes no food running a house.. doing all mundane tasks stopping them eating rubbish. Enforcing any sort of rules.. and making out that I’m crazy to say you need to go to bed/ have food/ not go here there after dark… I’m getting frustrated and getting annoyed as the child is just becoming more defiant as there is never any back up…we are at loggerheads and husband is wonderful.. my child is getting in trouble at school home and when out with friends he has taken money from the house… he is going down hill.. I am so worried but husband couldn’t care less..egnores it.. pretends it’s me.. and I’m just stupid and angry… I am angry at child husband situation and child and I been disagreeing lately as all children would.. especially if you got someone saying hey egnore her stay up late eat rubbish get it trouble it’s all good she’s mad…I am making plans to move.. as soon as possible.. but I am scared it’s too late and he will refuse to come.. they will have to leave their home were they have always lived and everything they have ever known. I am at breaking point… worried sick scared unhappy desperate….

Lisa
      Main Moderator

Keep posting to us Ssss. We are here to support you whenever you need to offload about how you are feeling and what you are going through. There is help available for when you are ready and we will be here every step of the way.

Take care,

Lisa

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content