Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Eve1
      Participant

Although nothing has changed much for me ( apart from finding a local gym I can afford which I think could be a big help) this week my son got uni results and got the highest you can get and my daughter had made it into school for every one of her mock exams so far! Indescribably proud of them.

xx

SunshineRainflower
      Participant

This is wonderful news Eve, three major achievements in one week. Exercise makes all the difference, nothing like a good workout. How wonderful that your children are doing so well, it shows how well you have parented them despite what you have been through. Well done to all three of you 🙂

Peaceful Pig
      Participant

Fantastic Eve1, you should be indescribably proud of yourself too. It gives me hope for the resilience of my own children and proves it is possible to mitigate the effects of their fathers. Well done to them and you 😁 xx

Eve1
      Participant

Thank you both! We can do it. It’s nice to have a moment and acknowledge something positive. 😊

xxxxx

lover of no contact
      Participant

Well done Eve to you, your son and your daughter. Enjoy celebrating these achievements together. I’m sure you being on the road of recovery impacts positively on them. And your son’s achievement will encourage your daughter even further to stay at school.

I too find exercise a great daily choice for me. Works on my head-space and is a good antidote to the ageing process for my body. I walk an hour in nature, most days.

Its encouraging to know that if we persevere through the difficult times there can be great positive surprises awaiting us around the corner of life, as in your case.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content