Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      Bee1
      Participant

I framed this quote when I read it.
      It still reminds me the bottom line of why I chose to respect me, as he just couldn’t do that most basic thing. His many many problems are no longer my problems, the relief is soooo good! I’m still thankful for the Peace every day, my little home is simply MY Den and a safe haven, without his thunder. Wishing us all clarity and healing πŸ™πŸΌ

Feelinglikeafool
      Participant

Love this! Thank you for sharing, have a lovely day in your sanctuary:) x

Bee1
        Participant

πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“ for me, these quotes help when the spaghetti junction of confusion in trying to deal with all the cr@ppola they dump on our mind plates.

Anonymous
      Inactive

πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ’—πŸ’žπŸ’— that’s another quote I want printed on t.shirts. I’m in My own place too, it’s the safest I’ve felt in my entire life! I love it πŸ•ŠπŸ˜πŸŒŸ

Bee1
      Participant

Yes, It has a magic all its own Auriel. Lots n lots n lots of simplest little things. And I never had any privacy, even in the bathroom! I’m not saying it’s not hard too, I suffer from loneliness a lot, which is painful. But I made a me a d**n good steak dinner with asparagus last night πŸ˜„ and I light the candles for my contemplative self now 😌
      My Den, my rules πŸ˜€πŸ‘

Anonymous
        Inactive

Fab πŸ˜™πŸ˜™πŸ’–πŸ’–

Bettertimesahead
      Participant

Bee
      My den, my rules. Love that!
      It’s the little things that I treasure, being able to shower without him coming in with a camera, being able to have friends round after 10 at night cos there is no-one sitting drinking, making decisions in furniture without a massive row.
      Still long way to go for me particularly with sorting finances but currently sitting on my new bed in a tidy house, not stinking of cigarettes and alcohol. We will emerge stronger ladies!

Anonymous
        Inactive

Coming in with a camera! What a violation, so glad your out, so glad πŸ₯°πŸ’–πŸ₯°πŸ˜ŠπŸ₯³πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰

nbumblebee
      Participant

Love this ❀

Watersprite
      Participant

YES!πŸ‘Thank you for this. I smile to myself every night I get into my own lovely bed – safe in my bed at long last!

Anonymous
        Inactive

πŸ₯³ πŸ₯‚ πŸ‘πŸ»

Bee1
        Participant

πŸ› so good to get into a peaceful nest 😊
        I recently threw out all my pillows,
        nice new ones now for my head and no one else’s πŸ˜„ yep, the little things mean a lot!

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Β© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditions β”‚ Privacy & cookie policy β”‚ Site map β”‚ Protect yourself onlineβ”‚ MediaΒ β”‚Β Jobs β”‚ Accessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content