Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Freetobethegreatest
      Participant

Sat here again in tears in my bedroom. Ive got so much to do but here i am writing on here. So much to do for christmas because as always im doing everything. Ive gone out my way to help him with his families presents – put time and effort in and thought. But i ask him for a little help about one of my family members and he isnt intetested one bit. I asked too many times and as always got shouted at. So i go off get away from him to my room. Of course he follows and im a “f*****g moody b***h”, a “f*****g c**t” “asks too many questions” “cant you see im busy” yelling at me. I forgot im not allowed to breathe. Forgot that im meant to go out my way for his family, put time aside for their presents even though im busy. But no not even 5 minutes for my Family.

Its funny (well its not) how selfish abusers are and how they think the world revolves around them. They cannot think about anyone else or their feelings. Its so one sided.

“happy” christmas

ineedtosurvivethis
      Participant

Oh sweets I do feel for you, I’m too kinda having the same thing, although ive made sure I will spend Christmas apart from him on my own (anything is better than having a pile of abuse for the day just to be in the company of people I don’t even want to be with!)
      Doesn’t he ever just leave you? I’m afraid all abusers do this, they think the world revolves around them. Like the Truman Show with Jim Carrey, they think they are the main character and everyone should appease to them and do as they say, doesn’t matter what you want to do, already they haven’t thought like that.
      He has no right to call you those names, they are demeaning and you don’t deserve it. I have been called the worst names recently and each time he says it, the burn and the sting doesn’t go. I am so sad to read you are sad. Can you stay with friends?? You don’t have to endure this alone, you don’t have to spend Christmas with him.
      It will always be one sided, Ive found that however much we think there will be a change, this will always go on, it always has and it always will. I blame the parents.
      You have plenty of support here from all of us going through something relatively the same.
      You are not alone. x x x x x

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content