Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      SilkyHalide
      Participant

My Ex being very amicable all of a sudden. Maybe it was all the shock of it all he couldn’t compute it without showing the worst of his behaviour. I feel like a fraud all of a sudden, maybe I’ve assumed the worst and I’ve been unfair.
      I’m wary as I don’t know what could trigger him off again.
      Right there I’ve answered my own question, even if he is wanting to be amicable to do the right thing and not just trying to fool me, anything could trigger him again.

Confused123
      Participant

Hi Hun

it doesnt matter if his being amicable , he cant change what he did, these men will play a million mind games so just watch him , keep your distance and try do no contact he needs to get message clear its over , dont doubt y ourself, we all go through this stage where we think oh they not so bad now, its only cause they want us back is all an act

SilkyHalide
      Participant

Of course he’s off again. I was right, this time just for making a valid/responsible parental decision while they are in my care.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content