Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Confused123
      Participant

Hi ladies

just wanted to remind u how important no contact is, reccently my ex has started calling me from a new no, even though i was strong enough to not answer i couldn’t help but listen to voice mails. this morning i block him as could sense he wsa getting in my head again, so ladies plesase keep up with no contact, doesnt mattern how long u are out of the relationship they just woem their way back, so block before they succeed

Nova
      Participant

Hi C123 agreed. I’ve had to contact him recently..To avoid cost of lawyer…Though I kept it absolutely grey rock & to the point…No niceness of course…Called him Mr all official & distant & in control.

I hated every moment I was just emailing..He replied …Keeping it dragging out..I feel like screaming with frustration at his pathetic games…But I wont enter into his wrb of hoovering. No way never not a chance!

It’s a positive to remind myself why I’m NC, it would spoil all my recovery and there’s only forward no looking back at that old life.

Hugs
      Cx

SunshineRainflower
      Participant

Oh I know exactly what you mean, my ex has been very carefully contacting me once a week in a calculated way and was starting to get back in my head, I’ve changed my number and feel freer now, plus I went to the police about him too to prevent further contact. IThey really will try anything to try to suck us back into their circle of hell and they are so skilful at hypnotising us it can be extremely difficult to escape. I was surprised at how much his messages were getting to me and getting in my head making me think about him all the time again. So preventative measures are a good idea like blocking, new emails, new numbers, police involvement etc.

Serenity
      Participant

It’s so-oo important. Any contact is toxic and designed to make you doubt yourself.

Confused123
      Participant

well i block him but his voice mail are still coming through, must of thought give her a few days and omg their timing is always so bang on, so stop the messaging for few days, just received letter of solicitor from him and guess who messages me on weekend asking for forgivness

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content