Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Serenity
      Participant

My ex has never been able to let Mother’s Day go without doing something nasty.

This year, rather than spend money on a card for my son to me for Mother’s Day ( I expect my son asked him for money to buy a card), he got my son to stick a photo on to a bit of card.

All well and good, but in the photo was the god which I lived and which he stole and proceeded to send me daily photos of until I blocked him.

He’s not allowed to contact me directly and so he uses a Mother’s Day card as a tool to be spiteful.

He was always jealous of how affectionate I was towards children and animals.

Sad man.

I hope you ladies are doing ok on what can be a difficult day for many x

White Rose
      Participant

How petty is that and how contrived and cruel.
      What I’m reading in your post, though, is a Serenity who is calm, showing she is resilient, a woman and who hasn’t let this get to her but who is frustrated by his immaturity!
      I used to give my daughter extra pocket money around mothers day as I knew he’d not help her out – apart from getting the wilted reduced grotty crysanthemums (I HATE crysanthemums!!) for her to give me. All I ever wanted was a £1 bunch of daffodils and he never understood – she does though and I love her for it.
      Sending hugs x*x

Tractor
      Participant

I agree with whiterose you sound so in control pity the sad individual he is. You see it clear as day a pathetic sad man. Well done you for not letting it get to you x

Serenity
      Participant

Thank you both.

I realised that in my original post, I made typing errors.

I meant that he used a photo of the ‘dog’ which I loved- which he took- and it was the dog that he sent me photos of every day for months.

I hope that it was clear what I meant.

Thank you for your support. Yes, whereas in earlier times I was very upset every time he did nasty things like this and got very triggered, now I am
      more able to laugh or put it down to his pathetic emotional immaturity.

It’s great that I have moved on a level.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content