Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Pseclover
      Participant

I’m struggling to cope with controlling behaviour from my ex. My kids don’t want to see him. There’s a pattern of letting kids phone me when they are with him and then I’ll go over and he gaslights me. He constantly stonewalls me. I doubt myself all the time and whatever happens do it is always my fault. (detail removed by Moderator) he uses against me. He threatens me with the police, he provokes me and then I get frustrated and I raise my voice to get through to him. He prides himself on staying calm. I don’t know what to do and I don’t know how to manage this behaviour. It’s affecting my mental health. Any help with what I can do to cope is much appreciated.

KIP.
      Participant

Can you use a third party for all communication? A parenting app? Set boundaries now or this will go on forever. Talk to your local womens aid. Block him on everything and change your phone number and email address.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content