Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Florabundas
      Participant

Hi there. I don’t know if anyone can help?
      I came out of an abusive marriage recently. He was really controlling.
      Well now I’ve been investigated by the tax credits people, because he refused to have his mail redirected.
      I have asked at the pot office if I can arrange a redirection for him and was told no I couldn’t. All I may do is tell him to redirect and return his mail as gone away.

We parted company over (detail removed by Moderator) ago. Does anyone have any suggestions as to what I can do?

Dear Florabundas, I wouldn’t receommend that you have any contact with your ex as this will play havoc with your emotions. What is the situation with the tax credit letters, are they in his name & should be going to him?

KIP.
      Participant

Tell the post office he no longer lives there and to take his name off that address. If that doesn’t work, score out his name n address and write in bold letters “not at this address” and re post them in the post box. That way the sender will know to stop sending mail.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content