Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Anonymous
      Inactive

Hi

I am so worn down by trying to manage this despite a child arrangements order and then back and forth solicitor letters. There is no agreement that doesn’t leave me feeling bullied and subordinate. Would anyone be willing to PM about their shared holiday arrangements so I can gain some perspective?There is no current court proceedings but I worry that anything I post or replied might get edited out or risk identification. I know you will all understand that trying to do anything that involves cooperation and fairness is nigh impossible with these types of coparents. Thank you for any help you might be able to offer.

Lavenderrose
      Participant

Hi I totally understand what you’re going through I have exactly the same issues . We have a CAO which is pretty clear of how it should look and the ex constantly causes issues. I always dread holiday periods because I can preempt his problem with it!
      Im fed up with it all. It’s kicked off recently for me, very wearing!
      Feel free to to PM me x

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content