Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Woollymammal
      Participant

Hi All,

Have you been watching coronation street?
      Although it’s good to raise awareness, I find it painfully to watch with him sitting next to me..
      I am actually the one who feels uncomfortable and I want to shrink into the sofa..
      He sat there holding my hand, (detail removed by moderator).
      This morning he woke me up, as usual as he was going and wants me up before he goes..
      Give me big kisses.. said (detail removed by moderator).
      Is this because he realises corrie is showing what he’s doing? Does he know he’s controlling me in every way?
      Everytime I think I’ve got my head around things, he confuses me again..makes me feel sorry for him and guilty I’m planning to leave..
      Sending you all hugs xx

Yellowflower
      Participant

My ex used to do exactly the same to me. I always had to get up when he was and he often said he had these dreams where I was cheating on him or telling him I was leaving. I think it’s just another way of getting us to stay you sit there and say I’d never ever do that to you and somehow you end up apologising for a dream that they’ve had! It’s crazy but maybe it’s there subconscious trying to get them to wake up and see what they have!

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content