Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Bubblegum
      Participant

Hi Ladies .I can’t get to sleep and would really appreciate some advice .I have very limited contact with my Ex husband and due to his behaviour he does not see his kids .Recently our teenage child wanted to use (detail removed by moderator) Anyway something happened stopping my Ex husband using his account .My Ex husband was furious I explained to my child they should not have done it .Anyway my Ex was constantly ringing me .Sending me messages to say if our child does not sort it out he’ll come over sort him out .Left voice message again vulgar language threatening behaviour towards our child .(detail removed by moderator) .Ive blocked his number I just can’t take anymore .He is like a dripping tap don’t hear from him then all of a sudden major upset .I want nothing to do with him .Maybe mind going over drive but I’m worried what he’s going to do next .As he’s done a lot of nasty things when he can’t get his own way in the past .

KIP.
      Participant

Hi, my advice is to ring the police. Show them the vile texts and explain you are terrified and fear for your safety and that of your child. Speak to a domestic abuse officer. Show your child you have his back and that threats of violence will not be tolerated. Bullies will keep pushing boundaries until we push back. Then go through every link you have to your ex. Legally, electronically, etc and delete and block change passwords on everything. You do not want this monster in your life. Take back the control and cut him out. Get your child to do the same. Ask the police to give your ex a warning not to contact you again or you will report him for harrassment. Don’t contact your ex to try and explain things as the police may just see this as an argument back and forth. Picking on women and children is cowardly, picking on his own child this way is beyond despicable. You need to put a barrier us for your own sake and that of your child x

Bubblegum
      Participant

Thank you Kip for your reply .He has been reported and I’ll be making sure they have a word with him.Like I said his target was always me but now he’s gone to another leval
      His own child .What he’s capable is beyond words and how low he’ll go .Nice one minute a monster the next .Know again I would think I wonder if he’s changed then I have a light bulb moment shivers go through my body .A horrible reminder that abusers NEVER change x

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content