Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Bubblegum.
      Participant

Hello

Can anyone please recommend affordable one to one counselling and if anyone knows about any group therapy? All online sessions of course.

I can’t really find anything when searching?

Thanks xx

KIP.
      Participant

It depends on what region you’re in. Try asking your local women’s aid or your MP. Google local charities that may provide counselling and talk to your GP.

Catjam
      Participant

Hi, I found mine through my local support group. I was on the waiting list for months. My counsellor is more person based rather than trauma but she has helped me realise that I am worth more. While we have discussed certain things about my relationship it’s been more about teaching me that none of it’s my fault.
      I’m not sure what will happen when I finally move out but I will cross that bridge when I get there.
      Help with her has been free but is for only 12 sessions. My gp put me in touch with my local group so it may be worth ringing them. Xx

KIP.
      Participant

Google BACP and search for an appropriate therapist in your area

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content