Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Tulip100
      Participant

Does anyone else feel that they are particularly against the COVID restrictions due to the controlling nature of their relationship. I know many people have been affected by the isolation caused by COVID, but this isn’t what gets me (I was isolated long before COVID). I think it’s the fact I am being controlled by the restrictions that I find triggering. In fact in general I really don’t like being told what to do at work for example and I realised I never used to be like that.

Darcy
      Participant

Hi beautiful angel… Tulip100,
      Your post is so interesting
      As soon as we went into lockdown I flashed back to being with my controlling ex
      I was living in lockdown with him years ago, I am just glad this time I did lockdown with out a controlling partner
      Women who are victims of abuse live in 24 hour lockdown regardless of the restrictions in the outside world
      Sending you continued love and support
      Darcy xx

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content