Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      Ocean
      Participant

We separated a few years ago, but the struggle continues.
      I feel worse and worry I will reach a breaking point.

Sadly, I can’t say much about my situation as I’m sure it would be removed by the moderator.

I was recently asked whether I may have misinterpreted something he has done and whether I have a personality disorder that would cause me to make false allegations. It has been hard enough for me to go through the process to protect my children. I am still finding it difficult to believe what he has done. Being questioned that way puts me down a deep dark spiral that makes me wonder whether I have misinterpreted (as I was constantly accused of for many years by my ex) and whether I am crazy. And I also feel I may go crazy if people who are meant to protect and help are continuing to support my ex’s agenda and question my sanity.

I’m guessing I’m not the only one without enough evidence to prove what has happened?

Has anyone else here felt this way or experienced something similar?

I’m hoping it will help by talking about it.

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content