Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Author
      Managing111@
      Participant

Hi everyone,After telling you all on here I was over it,for some reason I went for a walk with him to tell him how I feel that we can never have a relationship and not be together it’s just wrong after everything,as he still wants to carry on drinking,his only answer was so can we still have sex,We then went (detail removed by moderator) and I left as he started drinking a lot.🙄why am I doing this to myself again.

Anonymous
      Inactive

I’m sorry I had to laugh and I’m not being insensitive, but my question would of been how is he going to even have sex with you with the amount of alcohol his drinking ! He thinks by having sex he will have a hold over you & to be perfectly honest his insulting you , totally disrespectful. Not interested in any relationship , but he wants to carry on drinking & you become a b****e call now ! You know what you need to do , his not on the same page as you , please try & walk away , you will end up more hurt in the process , he won’t feel any emotions , his numbed them with alcohol, you deserve more and better than what his offering you xx

Managing111@
      Participant

Thanks again duchess I didn’t want to put it on here as I was embarrassed,but couldn’t tell anyone else what an idiot I was meeting him.Makes me think he didn’t Really want me anyway I was just something he could fall on when drunk 🤮 x

Anonymous
      Inactive

I wouldn’t put yourself down hun , laugh at him how much of a joker he is and pathetic sounding! His hoping by offering sex your fall back into a relationship with him as he is sooooo irresistible, then it’s on his terms again, still drinking , and back with you , see him for what he really is ! Xx

Managing111@
      Participant

😂😂😂 definitely not irresistible xxxx

Anonymous
      Inactive

😂😂😂 bless ya lol xx

Mellow
      Blocked

Mine did this too said he wanted sex do not do it .i did and I felt used and disgusting the feeling of it is awful I ended the relationship but still lived with him and he coerced me to have sex I didn’t always say no cause he would sulk .i even used it for my own power as I felt I had some control aswell even though really he got what he wanted the worse thing about it he was chatting to other women had his way with me then (detail removed by moderator) like nothing had just happened I’ve never felt more used he even said I can have you when I want .and at some points sexually abused me when I tried to say no .when I slept he woke me aswell and would try it

Mellow
      Blocked

And he has no feelings for you .you are right go with your instinct.your instinct is right cause there actions don’t match .if he wanted to change for you he would stop drinking and using you for sex

Managing111@
      Participant

Thanks for your support ❤️ How can some people be so cruel 😢

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content