Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Diverdi
      Participant

I’ve been out for a while now. Communication amicable and only via WhatsApp around children.
      I’ve had a few flower deliveries, and sending gifts when he gets the children, which I’ve ignored.
      (detail removed by Moderator) a (detail removed by Moderator) arrived. Anonymously via delivery.
      This has creeped me out as it’s (detail removed by Moderator) I’d put in my (detail removed by Moderator) basket a few months ago, then deleted for later as it’s a bit expensive for my budget! Have never tried this brand of (detail removed by Moderator), and no reason for friends or family to send it to me.
      I know I changed my password, but have changed it again. Checked with my older children that they had nothing to do with it. Checked I hadn’t ordered myself by accident.
      Am now freaking out that he’s been checking my (detail removed by Moderator) account to find this out.
      He knows my address, and hasn’t been threatening since I left, so not feeling scared, just like I want to have a shower or three.
      Am I being ridiculous?

KIP.
      Participant

No you’re not being ridiculous. Is there an invoice in the packaging? My ex bought me something and left it for me and it made me feel sick. Any unwanted attention from these men is triggering.

Diverdi
      Participant

Thank you for replying. No invoice in box. I’ve just photographed the packaging in case things escalate. (detail removed by Moderator) and tried not to think about it! (Cant bring myself to throw out a (detail removed by Moderator)!)

KIP.
      Participant

Good for you. Enjoy. Don’t let on and see if anything is said. If he brings it up deny receiving it, a bit of gaslighting right back at him x

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content