Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      xxx22
      Participant

I really thought I was doing well and life was distracting me in such a good way.

But today I’ve woken up and I had no idea why I would be feeling so sad and crying on and off for the majority of the day?

I hate him but I want to speak to him.

It’s probably because in the (detail removed by Moderator) he’s sent something to my house for (detail removed by Moderator) and then he emailed me (even though he is blocked on emails they still come through). So maybe I’m thinking of that subconsciously.. just at the time I found it annoying and wasn’t upset.

Dreading tomorrow if it’s another day of tears

KIP.
      Participant

Hey, just wanted to send support, it’s a real rollercoaster ride of emotions and yes any contact is absolutely toxic and will stir up emotions. Change your email address and prevent contact. Even if that means the police and a non molestation order. Time and zero contact are the quickest way to heal x you won’t always be so vulnerable so getting through this stage is important x

Hetty
      Participant

I’m right there with you. Crying yesterday and woke up this morning in floods of tears. Feeling so alone and Mother’s Day doesn’t help. I lost my mother figure last year and my own mother brings little comfort. My son is too young to bother and this was a day my ex would at least ensure there was a card for me. One foot in front of another is all we can manage some days. ❤️

xxx22
      Participant

Thank you both for your support. KIP I changed my email last year to a brand new one and changed all accounts related to it etc.. the thought of having to do that again and change everything AGAIN all because of him makes me so annoyed. That’s why I’ve been avoiding doing that if I’m honest. It’s just strange even if you block the email that it still comes through. But maybe I’ll have to 🙁

Sending big hugs to you Hetty especially today and so sorry for your loss last year. Let’s try to remember it’s just another day and maybe stay off of social media if you’re on it. I always find days like today are plastered all over there. Take as much time as you need x x x

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content