Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      thankgoodness
      Participant

I tried to call Samaritans but phone line is busy so I thought I should type here. I’m just crying, it’s about 2 am. I was just threatened by my abuser. I tried to block the abuser from seeing me but the abuser just won’t stop saying threats. Why is my abuser addicted to abusing me? Why is my abuser like a predator? Why? Why can’t he leave me alone? I could just leave…

The abuser abuses me to the point of making me feel suicidal but luckily I am still alive and I want to continue living. Apart from abusive situations, there are other things which are positive in my life. Even just breathing is a gift.

thankgoodness
      Participant

Where are the police? My abuser keeps getting away with this domestic violence. All I can do is cry. I feel trapped in this abuse hell.

KIP.
      Participant

Ring 999 when he threatens you. Try to record it on your phone and ring them to come and help you x keep reporting every incident to the police until they do something

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content