Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      ineedtosurvivethis
      Participant

Well since the other day he seems to have not changed whatsoever with the authorities and claiming its still me who is the person to blame and who needs help. Even telling the police that he’s researched counsellors to ‘fix’ me trying to manipulate them but they can see through it. This is the master of all n*********s people. I know I’m not crazy but he’s very convincing to others about making them think that.
      I havent contacted since what happened the other day. He tries to use various things as bait. Like our kids (from separate relationships) making his kid cry to beg me back which I find disgusting, you never involve your kids and then he has the audacity to try and intervene about my child with his father saying that if I dont go back to him (via messages through his minions) he will go to SS about me hurting my son which has never happened just so he has this blackmail over me. Probably the lowest point he could ever go. He said it last week when he strangled me that I was to give everything up and to come to where I belong. Which means phone, car, money and son and do my duty and be locked in the house all day. This petrifies me, the authorities should be doing more I know. I swear if he even jeopardises anything regarding my son I will unleash all hell on him. Its like he has gone past this level of being any kind of decent human being. So I’m d****d if I stay and I d****d if I dont. I would do anything for my son to be happy I dont want him ruining anything with my sons mental health. Just the most evil, vile torturous human being ever. I mean, do i just act like its all me, go back, retract everything and just live Ike a prisoner so my son gets to be happy for his life? I have lost the will to even think anymore. I seriously crushed. I’m.never going to get away from him. Even with no contact and the police involved he is still in control. I know if I even stepped back in that place (which I wont) I wouldn’t be seen again. I wish the police would see hoe dangerous this all is and do something. I really don’t want to end up as a statistic.

KIP.
      Participant

Do not expose your child to that kind of evil. Our children learn from the people around them. Going back will only show your child that abuse like this is normal behaviour. I tried everything to find a reasonable solution. These men don’t do reasonable. Using children in this way is child abuse. Contacting you through a third party is illegal. I’ve been through similar and my advice to you is to keep all the evidence and unleash hell on him now. I threw police, courts, bail, civil order, blocked, everything I could. When he sees you’re not the victim he perceived he may think twice. When I told my ex I did not love him anymore, he opened the gates of hell. I opened them right back. Terrified me to the core but I dug deep and fought tooth and nail through the system. This is your chance. Use every tool in the legal box and do not stop.

ineedtosurvivethis
        Participant

Thank you KIP I have to unleash on him in court now. He takes it too far I have to make sure its all final through the authorities and just make sure he’s kept at bay through restraining orders. I cant have anymore threats I can’t live my life in fear. Thank you for your strong words. You are right. I have to fight this through the courts and record everything.
        Love to you x

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content