Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Llgirl
      Participant

Just found out my ex has got a profile on a dating app, it’s not even been 2 minutes

We’re in the middle of (detail removed by Moderator), I’m trying to rebuild my life, sort my mental health out, be a good parent
      Recover from his abuse

He’s playing victim (detail removed by Moderator), reported me to police for DV

But he’s on dating apps????

It’s so hard to accept that our entire life together and his love for me was a total lie

Lisa
      Main Moderator

Hi Llgirl,

I’m sorry to hear about your situation. I can understand it must be very painful to find out he is trying to date again.

Abusive men have no respect for women and want power and control. Its not surprising that he is looking for someone else to control in that way. It feels unfair and it feels cold- but it also shows what kind of person he is and that you deserved better.

you mentioned how you are working on trying to recover, looking after your mental health. continue to put yourself first and reach out to others who understand.

Take care and keep posting

Lisa

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content