Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      Falling Skys
      Participant

Some of you may know my children have sided with their father.

I have found out recently from a third party that my daughter is getting married soon. I was relieved that I hadn’t been invited because the man she is marrying is a control freak. So I don’t have to go and looked happy for them, or be there with my ex and other child.

But while I was out today a woman started speaking to me about her children and grandchildren with love and pride. I felt an over whelming feeling of loss and realisation that I will never have that.

Its been years since I saw my grandchildren I don’t know what they like. There will never be a quiet coffee and a laugh with my daughter.

Recently the property was damaged and my son said that he would do the work, but he was going to charge in a vast amount of money. (even though he lives in the house rent free) So when I ask for it in writing so I could do it through the insurance nothing has come through. I am now trying to get quotes from other people.

I’m not a bad person and I just know how much more I need to go though before it gets better.

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content