Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author
      Benson
      Participant

Struggling with it all, don’t know what to do for the best. I feel like we are sitting ducks waiting for something to happen.

Lisa
      Main Moderator

Hi Benson

Sorry to hear that you are struggling. It sounds like you have some difficult decisions to make, please make sure you are safe as that is the most important thing. If you want to go into more detail about your situation, you could chat to a Women’s Aid worker in confidence via our Live Chat service (weekdays 10am – 4pm and 10am – 12pm weekends). They won’t tell you what to do, but can discuss your situation and signpost you to other support that’s relevant for you. You can access the chat service here: https://chat.womensaid.org.uk/

Take care and keep posting

Lisa

Benson
      Participant

Thank you Lisa. It’s such a tricky situation and to be honest I am fed up with it all and not sure how much more I can take. Sometimes I wish I could disappear but Zi know I have a young child to care for and keep safe.

Hazydayz
      Participant

🙂Hello Benson & morning. I hope your ok? I am so sorry! I saw your recent post just! and don’t know how it got missed for a couple of days by me and other folks? Apart from Lisa our guardian angel🤗 It’s got so busy on new topics! unfortunately that’s possibly why you haven’t had other replies yet? I am sure you will get support, help and advice very soon here as there are a lot of kind caring and experienced lovelies who will find you here and between them they can offer a sympathetic listening ear and guide you with their advice if it helps? This reply will push you up near the top and be seen hopefully very soon. You still have the good advice Lisa offered too! From what you wrote it sounds as if your really struggling and I want to send love to you now💕

Escapee
      Participant

Hi Benson,

You have been so strong and brave for so long. If you’re ready, can you go to a refuge so you’re safe and you’ll have support? ❤️

Eggshells
      Participant

Hi Benson. Do you feel like you’d like to talk a bit more? Sending you strength and hugs. xx

Benson
      Participant

Thank you ladies for your messages. I have now got my door secured again so feel a bit safer. Today is another day!!!

Hazydayz
        Participant

Hi again Benson. Hope it’s a better day!?💞

Benson
      Participant

Thanks. Trying to be positive!! It’s hard when you nearly get knocked down whilst walking. I wish the lockdown wasn’t eased- life was so much easier.

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content