Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      betterdays
      Participant

I really don’t know whether to move or not. I’m not very friendly with my family and even when I am they are no support to me. A small part of me wants to stay but then there’s a big massive part telling me to go to the area I’ve wanted to for years. And seal it for good and put it behind me. There has been a lot of changes this last year or so….xx

Personally I think that you should go, definitely. This doesn’t mean you have to completely cut ties with your family if you don’t want to, this will be a fantastic new start to go with the other achievements that you have made. Your family really bring you down and are not encouraging to any of you, they are more comfortable with you as the old you.

I was just thinking about Christmas & New Year, what a time to stick two fingers up at the ex’s & say f**k you we have got rid of you and we are getting through this. They are left with their abusive negative lives as are any women they are with. By then Betterdays we both would have had No Contact for around the same time. This is just the beginning. X*X

betterdays
      Participant

Hi healthy archive I’m going away for Xmas. It’s going to be totally different this time and I don’t give a sh*t who approves….my famiky won’t like it if they knew but it’s my life now……xx

I’m really pleased to hear it. Life is for living, have a great time. Christmas & New Year I think will set me free from a lot of the trauma bonding that I have felt this year, i’m so pleased I didn’t give him the satisfaction of chasing and begging him. I feel dignified and like i’ve equaled the playing field, i’m sticking two fingers up at him allthough he can’t see it. X*X

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content