Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Headcook
      Participant

So not well today come in and nothing done
      But she been home all day
      Bins overflowing washing left in machine stuff everywhere
      This is happening more and more often then I’m being told I’m lazy or it’s my turn to do this and that by son
      She walks around undressed all day slobbing about living in the mess
      Latest is the way he is kissing her infront of me ( this is new )
      Am I imagining stuff or do I no what I am feeling is correct
      Feel it’s being done to get reaction from me
      She is passive aggressive I think as you feel like you have upset her with her moods but she says nothing to you
      And you haven’t actually done anything wrong

Hate my d**n feelings

Hc

fizzylem
      Participant

Hi HC, think I can recall your situation. I guess I always trust my gut, if something feels a miss then I’d check this out if it was someone at work or a freind, ask something like are you ok? Everything ok? You seem a little distant…anything I can help you with?

I just can’t bare being around awkward, moody folk nowadays; passive agrression is awful if it is this, it’s like silent treatment with a dig here and there, and maybe some riddles thrown in here and there too, like you’re supposed to guess what that means. I have to deal with this sometimes in my house with my mum, but I usually almost always ignore it now and get on and do what I’m doing, it’s taken me a while to get here but her moods or the awful things she can say sometimes really do not effect me anymore. I taught myself to step away from the crazy.

Thinking you will see more than you would like when living in close proximity, stuff you wouldnt see if you lived apart; could write a list of those myself! x

Headcook
      Participant

Fizzylem

Was taught trust your gut also and it’s never been wrong else why would gut be screaming at me
      A dig here and there riddles and innuendos are plentiful from her and even son to
      I do believe they in this together !

I learnt at freedom prog abusers do public displays of affection hence me noticing the way he is kissing her in front of me
      He never used to do it
      It’s like the message is look at us we are so in love

Step away from the crazy
      Yes the whole situation is toxic unhealthy and crazy all in one doesn’t make a way to live when you the one on the receiving end of the pair of them

Hc

fizzylem
      Participant

Thinking you’ve got double the blow havent you, which means an imbalanace of power and very hard to deal with at times, can feel ganged up on.

Yes, trust your gut, see it for what it is, and step away from the crazy, make your space your safe little haven when the door is shut – and work away at getting your exit plan – new home x

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content