Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      betterdays
      Participant

Abuser only reply to certain parts of a text message? We’re just wondering he seemed to pick out what he wanted x

KIP.
      Participant

Yes. Same in lawyers letters. He completely ignored the parts his couldn’t or would t answer. Just ignored it like it wasn’t asked. The parts that made him feel uncomfortable or made him feel guilty. Just skipped over!

Falling Skys
      Participant

Snap!!!!

He answers a completely different question thats not been asked, I think where did that come from….

FS x

godschild
      Participant

Mine does it in conversations as well, picks out a couple of words or changesw the whole subject. I just went into the bathroom to wash my hands as they were greasy I didnt pull light on and I stepped on a razor, , I told him about it and he changed it to me saying that I said he had delibertely put it there, I didn’t say that at all, My Daughter changes things and ignores things as well, it deliberate thy read and write and say what fits into their own adgena, no on elses comes into it

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content