Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      betterdays
      Participant

There abusers smirking with pleasure after they had been nasty or nasty to there children? I remember him swearing at the kids with high agression then he would look over to me see I were upset and say what the f.ing he’ll is wrong with u now. X*x

Serenity
      Participant

Yes, he had that smirk after hurting me. Yet if I dated challenge him on it, it would quickly turn to rage.

Another look he had was a horrible, vacant stare, like he had no emotion at all.

I saw looks of contempt on my ex face when he were looking at me a few times. A photo was taken of me and him and the way that he was looking at me was pure contempt, it was horrible to see, we had not had an arguement and I was just standing looking around. A few times my ex deeply hurt me, the emotional upset was so dreadful for what he had done. Not once did he apologize, cuddle me, talk about it etc. It was up to me to like it or lump it and then go to him, say sorry and try and make up.

Serenity
      Participant

Ah yes, contempt.

A friend emailed me yesterday who I hadn’t heard from in ages, and said she remembered him looking at me with pure contempt when I was happily laughing at a party.

That is so horrible isn’t it. It is as in their inner life is showing on their face. I tried to talk to my ex to find out what the problem was, I couldn’t talk to him he would just go silent.

Hopesprings
      Participant

Oh yeah. Mine had one evil twisted smile when he knew he had hurt me. Sometimes he would be trying so hard to say something hurtful so when he finally got one he couldn’t help but smile. It was really quite pathetic but st the time I found it so hurtful.

its not normal behaviour.

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content