Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous
      Inactive

Still want contact with them even though they were in a relationship? Its something i were thinking about when i thought of my ex…. he used to still text me and drive past my property.. and when she saw through him he immediateley wanted me again…. of course i refused… ha x

KIP.
      Participant

Yes, they always want to keep a hook in us and probably other women too. They are basically very insecure people. Always wanting someone waiting in the wings for them. Good riddance to bad rubbish. Bet he got a real shock when you wouldn’t play his game. I know my ex did. He expected me to just put up with his cheating which wasn’t enough for him, he also wanted to rub my nose in it. Telling me how wonderful this new woman was. How she was younger than me etc. He got a real shock when I went to a divorce lawyer. Haha. Now she’s living my life and I’m free, safe and happy. He has a criminal conviction, lost his house and his reputation which meant everything to him. We are stronger than we know x

Anonymous
      Inactive

Well done you kip… yes he said she were better than me… i said pitty she didnt feel the same as you she got rid… ha she were hugh maintenance so ge tried to live up to that… his mask dropped which told me it wernt all my fault after all x

lover of no contact
      Participant

According to a well known abuser himself they (abusers) may always hoover us. We always run the risk. If the abusers (even after decades ) are triggered into thinking of us, they may attempt a hoover. That’s why we need to keep our defences up high. I do that by staying close to this Forum, reading the posts regularly.

I don’t trust my kind- nature, my thinking, but the posts on here keep me well and truly protected against abuser. Abusers are cunning.

gladtobefree
      Participant

My ex still had his connections to two previous ex partners. He had ties with them, a mortgage or marriage. Would stall signing papers or changing over address info etc. It kept them contacting him and he would ignore or make excuses. When I look back it’s clear that it was calculated. I was slightly different to these people and being quite strong minded he knew I would play that game so he made sure he had a permanent the and that is our daughter. My weakness is the love for my children and he knows that. It still baffle me that these people calculator their lives in this way. It’s really quite pathetic.

KIP.
      Participant

They are the most insecure people deep down. How they need supply for their ego and to feel secure. Giving nothing real back x

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content