Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous
      Inactive

What they were plotting in the back ground? I think my ex were like an investigator…he were like that with his ex….its extremely scary x

Cedarlemon
      Participant

Hi hope you ok ,

Tbh I think I had to be like an investigator because I had to think ahead to think what he was planning all the time, very exhausting. I had to tell all my work colleagues to look out for him incase he came into my work which he had done before, I also had to tell my neighbours , it was very embarrassing tbh but these men are so unpredictable . Even now when I go shopping etc I get out of my car and have a good look about , I think that will take a long long time to stop doing this. A leopard doesn’t change its spots and I am sure that they are the same with every relationship they are in X

Anonymous
      Inactive

Cedarlemon you are right I lived on edge not knowing what he would do next (detail removed by Moderator). I once had (detail removed by Moderator) calls in 48 hrs of (detail removed by Moderator) different numbers. I wish I’d of listened to his ex wife’s account but better late than never x*x

Cedarlemon
        Participant

I also had warnings off one of his ex’s but carried on with him because I thought she was just bitter but I soon found out to my detriment that everything she said about him was true , I also wish I had listened in hindsight , it would have saved so much trouble.x

Anonymous
      Inactive

My ex really thought he were something. He had a good job and were the worse manipulating man I’d ever come across… he used to turn up at my home unannounced but then suddenly stopped doing it….I’d had previous dv bfre him but thanks to the freedom programme I’d learnt about red flags I saw them from him and with him being dreadful regards his ex wife it then made me contact her to protect myself……I were right all along……he found out and then called me a stalker and said he would get me professional help with my obsession of his ex wife……😀

Anonymous
      Inactive

I were with a con man who failed to tell me about (detail removed by Moderator) from his from day 1…..I can’t believe I stayed….its very scary who I got involved with a nasty piece of work

Cedarlemon
        Participant

Don’t blame yourself, we stayed because we loved them and held onto the good times thinking that they would get better but unfortunately it never does. He wouldn’t have told you about his (detail removed by Moderator) he wanted to show you he was loving and caring but it’s all an act and they can’t keep their supposedly nice side up because they are abusers . X

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content