Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous
      Inactive

They would contact your family members?

Bananaboat
      Participant

Yes. He’d threaten to go round to theirs and tell them what a horrible person I was, demand I get them to come round when he was mid rant knowing I wouldn’t. He’d also threaten to get his family round to tell them stuff infront of me. I think he was testing my reactions to all of these to work how what/how to use in future fights.

Scottish Thistle
      Participant

Mine would contact my mam, she ended up like the rest of my family blocking him so he could no longer do so. Few months back he messaged one of my cousins to pass on a message, she refused and told him so then blocked him. She didn’t go into details with me just said he’d randomly messaged her and that she had now blocked him.

SingleMomSurvivor
      Participant

Mine never threatened to contact them, he just went ahead and did it. After he assaulted me he called my family and tried to tell them that it was my fault. He also recorded arguments we had and called my family and told them he wanted to play the recordings for them so they could see how “crazy” I was. He’s truly a sick individual. So glad I’m no longer with him.

Shura
      Participant

all the time but he always gave me a chance to stop him, thats what he said. id receive messages about what hes going to say or screenshots of already drafted messages which at the very end would say “(detail removed by moderator)” never did. he had the chance to speak to my mom and sister as he saw them in (detail removed by moderator), for some strange reason he ran out of the shop and was hiding (detail removed by moderator), waiting on them to leave.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content